Auglaize Gives Back
This program allows individuals to choose the charity we will donate to with the purchase of each hearing aid from or facility. One more way we have chosen to serve our community!
Choose your favorite charity!
- Auglaize County Crippled Children and Adults Fund
- A non-profit organization providing financial assistance for special needs people of Auglaize County. They focus on supporting Special Needs Camps, Summer Speech Therapy, and Individual assistance for unmet needs for residents with medical conditions.
- Sertoma SHARP Hearing Aid Fund
- Sertoma is a national organization committed to Service To Mankind. There are 3 local chapters, one in Wapakoneta and two in Lima. The special interest of Sertoma is Speech and Hearing. The SHARP program provides a hearing aid to individuals that cannot purchase one for themselves.
- Alzheimers Foundation of America
- This association is committed to supporting individuals and families suffering from the effects of dementia and alzheimers. They are also active in researching and searching for medical solutions to this very debilitating disease.
- Auglaize County Council or Aging
- A local organization that is dedicated to the care and support of our Senior population. They assist in transportation, education, socialization, a free lunch café and a variety of other resources.
- The Shelby County United Way